DRY CAMPING RULES
SKP SAGUARO CO-OP of Arizona, Inc.
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM
DRY CAMP: LIMITED TO THREE (3) DAYS.
EXCEPTION: Stay can be extended provided you are registered at the office awaiting transfer to a full hook-up site.
OVER-SIZED JACK PADS: Have been provided for your use, in order to protect our asphalt.
Dry camp usage assumes not more than two (2) adults at least eighteen (18) years of age in the same recreational vehicle. Guests and children are welcome but are subject to the RENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS, a copy of which is available in the office. ALL RV’S MUST BE SELF-CONTAINED. PARK IN DESIGNATED DRY CAMP SPACES ONLY.
Smoking is not permitted in any co-op building
OPERATION OF VEHICLES:
The park speed limit is fifteen (15) MPH for all vehicles at all times.
Vehicles operated at night within the park must have lights on.
Bicycle riding is permitted on paved roads only.
Tow(ed) vehicles must be parked within your designated space.
All licensed motorized vehicles must display the appropriate identifying Co-op ID tag on their vehicle’s rear-view mirror or lower right-hand corner of the windshield (passenger side).
All vehicles (RV’s, trailers, utility trailers and motor vehicles) must possess current vehicle registrations
and current license plates.
PLEASE MINIMIZE ALL NOISE:
Engine idling must be no longer than five (5) minutes.
Quiet hours: 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Generator hours: 7:00-9:00 AM and 4:30 -7:30 PM
WITHIN YOUR SPACE:
Driving of stakes or hold-downs of any kind is prohibited in dry camp.
Unsightly storage or use of temporary shelters such as tents and screened rooms are not permitted.
NO LITTERING! Dumpsters are located at the West End of Dry Camp (top of the hill) and are for household garbage only. Bag your garbage; NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS of any kind may be dumped.
Sorry, but vehicle maintenance of any kind, oil changes, washing of vehicles, etc, is prohibited.
PET OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF AND DAMAGE CAUSED BY THEIR PETS. Remember all people don’t have the same affection for your pet that you do. Please keep them off of and don’t allow them to do their job on others’ lots. There is a Pet Area available.
- No potentially dangerous or objectionable pet is allowed in the Co-op. The Co-op has the right and authority to reasonably determine that any pet is making objectionable noises or constituting a nuisance, inconvenience, or potential danger to other residents and to take such action as it deems reasonably necessary to correct the problem.
- A limit of three (3) pets per rig.
- No pet, other than service dogs are allowed in any Co-op building, recreational area or on any lot other than the pet owners.
- When off the renter’s lot, pets shall be on a six foot leash.
- Pet defecation, both inside and outside the park, MUST BE PROMPTLY CLEANED UP, securely bagged, and placed in a trash container by the owner.
- Objectionable pet noise is prohibited.
- Pets are not to be fenced or tied outside if owner is away from site.
- Pet fence may be used with a maximum height of 2 feet.
DO NOT FEED YOUR PET OUTSIDE YOUR RIG.
- For health and safety reasons, DO NOT FEED WILD OR STRAY ANIMALS.
- Door to door soliciting.
- Personal preferences, religious, political or otherwise, are not to be imposed upon others.
Co-op facilities may not be used for partisan political functions. This does not intend to prohibit or encourage having a forum, with the approval of the Board, to discuss local city/county issues with or without candidates for office or elected officials.
Co-op facilities may not be used for religious services (defined as worship according to a prescribed form or order, e.g. denominational, sectarian-specific religious activities). The
Prohibition does not necessarily prohibit the singing of spiritual songs in programs presented on recognized religious holidays, nor of an occasional song as part of a SKP entertainment program, nor of a non-sectarian prayer before an organized meal.
- Verbal or physical threats and/or abuse to any other member, renter, guest, manager or staff may result in expulsion from the Co-op property and termination of the rental agreement.
- SMOKING is not allowed in any Co-op buildings.
- Only three (3) washers and three (3) dryers per leaseholder or guest may be used at a time between the hours of 8:30AM and 3:00PM (October 1 through March 31).
- Driving across dry camp sites whether occupied or unoccupied.
- Trespassing on any lot.
- Walking on or making unauthorized changes to Co-op common areas (terraces, etc.).
- Birdseed feeders. (fallout from these causes weeds and attracts snakes and rodents).
Other rules and regulations may apply. Refer to revision date for latest version. Any
questions regarding rules compliance should be directed to the office before taking